Students in Prep must have attained the age of five years by the last day in June of the year of enrolment.
Enrolment applications must be accompanied by:
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth
- Copy of latest school report
- A copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of court order verifying legal custody and/or access (if applicable)
Please see our Enrolment Policy for more information.
The following procedure will be followed:
- Contact the office or download an Application for Enrolment
- Complete the form and return to the school with enrolment fee and documentation
- Interview with a member of the leadership team
- Offer of Enrolment
- Contract provided
- Acceptance of enrolment by parents
Parents requiring enrolment for special needs children should apply through the Principal to the Toowoomba Catholic School Office (C.S.O). An assessment will be made as to whether or not the College can support the needs of your child.